Fluid Engineering Pipeline Strainers
Fluid Engineering manufactures a full line of pipeline strainers. Including automatic self-cleaning, basket, duplex basket, Y type, tee type and cone strainers. Filtration products include self-cleaning sand filters, and gas coalescing filters. Fluid Engineering can manufacture vessels in accordance to ASME Section VIII Division 1 (U stamp available).
High Purity Northwest are the exclusive authorized distributors/representatives for Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. Please contact us for engineering and application assistance as well as pricing.
Fluid Engineering Pipeline Strainers & Gas Filtration
- Process– Protect heat exchangers, pumps, valves, and water spray nozzles.
- Power Generation – Bearing seal water, plant water systems
- Pulp & Paper Industry – Nozzle protection
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants – Secondary effluent for plant service water.
- Primary Metal Industry – Provide clean water for quenching, de-scaling, and blast furnace cooling.
- Irrigation/pump house – Nozzle Protection, pump protection
A duplex strainer is used in applications where fluid flow cannot be interrupted when the basket is removed for cleaning. We off cast and fabricated models in a variety of materials. Fabricated strainers are manufactured in accordance to ASME Section VIII Division 1 (U stamp available).
Simplex strainers are used in application where the flow can be interrupted for basket cleaning. We off cast and fabricated models in a variety of materials. Fabricated strainers are manufactured in accordance to ASME Section VIII Division 1 (U stamp available).
TM Filtration offers a wide variety of coalescing and filtration equipment for Natural Gas, Methane, Coal Gasification, Syngas, IGCC, Biogas Production, Flared Gas, Landfill Gas Recovery, Natrual Gas Power Generation and Compressed Gas Production.