High Purity Northwest offers a complete line of Above Ground Rectangular Oil Water Separators that can be customized for your specific application. All oil/water separator equipment meets or exceeds API 421 guidelines. The type of material and the type of media are always based on the characteristics of your wastewater.
Tanks are constructed from stainless steel.
Sizes from 3-2,000 GPM
Our oil/water separators are customized to meet your application requirements.
- Relocating pipe fittings for easier installation
- Provide registered P.E. stamped calculations for Reynolds Number, Stokes Law, seismic, structural and/ or drawings
- Hinged covers with prop rods for ease of maintenance
- Double wall construction with interstitial monitoring
- Oil storage compartments
- Float switches
- Immersion heaters
- Pump packages: Influent, Effluent and Oil/Sludge
- Leak Detection and Level Indicating Systems
- Oil Stop Valve
- Various types of skimmers
- Sightglass Assemblies