Micromag – Compact Magnetic Filter
- Removes ferrous contamination from all industrial fluidsEnvironmentally responsible – waste can be recycled
- Efficient – collects all ferrous contamination
- Economical – no consumables
- Sub-micron filtration efficiency: if the particle is magnetic, even partially, the Micromag will remove it.
- Capable of removing abrasives and non-magnetic material by
- means of heterocoagulation.
- Visual inspection of fluid being filtered and contamination
Highly efficient filtration
- No consumables required, ever.
- No loss of fluid due to changing oil sodden cartridges.
- No pressure drop, even when fully loaded with contamination
- thanks to patent pending magnetic circuit design.
- No maintenance required, only operator intervention to clean.
- Reduced downtime, increased productivity.
Micromag magnetic filters are used in the following applications:
Micromag magnetic filters are used in the following industries:
HOW MICROMAG WORKS
Contaminated fluid enters the inlet port where it is equally dispersed by the unique tapered radial flow channels. These channels slow the fluid down.
Fluid then passes down the outside of the centrally mounted ‘rare earth’ magnetic core where contamination particles are removed.
The geometry of the magnetic flux circuit ensures a controlled build up of contamination so the filter can never block.
The filtered fluid then flows through return slots at the top of the magnetic core and down through the centre, exiting
through the outlet port.
Micromag is compact in size but has massive holding capacity. No filter can match its capability with the units holding 900g, 1800g and 3800g of contamination respectively, resulting in less downtime and increased productivity.
Cleaned in Seconds
Using the supplied cleaning tool, a fully contaminated core can be cleaned in under 30 seconds leaving only metallic particles, which can be easily disposed of or recycled.
Cleaning the Core
- Contaminated Core
- Cleaning the Core
- Clean Core