The Complete Solution for Oil Purification
- These robust systems are designed to rapidly remove free, emulsified and dissolved water as well as dissolved gases, fine particles and varnish.
- The Thermo-Vac family of systems is available in a wide range of process flow rates from 2.5 GPM to 100 GPM.
- These systems are designed to reach and maintain dryness levels down to 10 PPM or better and ISO cleanliness codes down to 13/10/8 are achievable.
- Low watt density oil heaters for rapid oil heating without thermal damage
- Automatic operation: The controls of the system allow it to safely run unattended for long periods. Precise temp and vacuum settings and automatic start-up and shutdown sequences make this system safe and very easy to use. The LPC option allows the system to stop or transfer flow when target dryness and cleanliness have been achieved.
- Automatic foam detection and control.
- Individual heater selection switch.
- Phase reversing switch makes moving the system to various power connections easy.
- Thermo-Vac Systems are available with electro static modules for varnish stripping.
- These systems are also available with condition monitoring options that give real time ISO 4406 cleanliness code and moisture content information. The Thermo-Vac Systems are often supplied with options including specially designed on-board batch processing tanks, coalescing vessels for rapid free water removal and adsorptive media vessels for acid stripping. All of our systems are offered in NEMA 7 explosion proof versions
- Please download our PDF product literature for the GEN II and Super Mini systems, for more features and options.
- We have lots of flexibility where custom features are required and we offer features and options to meet nearly any industrial application.
This is our smallest Thermo-Vac System with a flow rate of 2.5 GPM. It features all of the same components of our larger systems but scaled down for use with small hydraulic reservoirs and oil reservoirs. We offer a specialized version of this system for use with Skydrol and other Phosphate Ester Fluids. This photo shows the system with an optional on-board processing tank. Please download our PDF literature for more details of the TV Super Mini.
These two systems are medium sized systems with flow rates of 20 & 30 GPM. They are available in portable or skid mounted configurations and are ideal for use in hydro-powerhouses, and steam turbine lube oil reservoirs. They are also a common size for use in paper mills and steel mills. Please download our PDF literature for more info on the Thermo-Vac Gen II systems.
This is a very powerful 100 GPM Thermo-Vac degassing system. It has high volume, deep vacuum capability. This system is ideal for applications where a high rate of degassing and extreme dryness is applicable. This type of system is perfect for transformer oil reclamation or any high volume application where purity is critical.
Get a Customized Quote for Your Project
Tell us about your project, and we’ll put together a system recommendation and send you a quote for your project needs.