For complete systems for filtering and purifying oils and for complete hydraulic power units and circulating lubrication systems, see our manufactured products pages.
We are a stocking distributor for the full line of Hydraulic Oil Filter Assemblies offered from the Parker Lube and Hydraulic Filter Division. These products include filter assemblies for high, medium, and low pressure Hydraulic and Lube Oil applications.
We also offer a number of systems and devices for checking and monitoring hydraulic fluid quality, cleanliness and moisture content. Please see the complete Parker Lube and Hydraulic Catalog below and call so that we may provide proper sizing and selection assistance.
High Performance Replacement Filter Elements
We offer advanced Multi layer Dual-Phase Micro-Glass pleated media that is certified to be Beta x[c] = 1000 in accordance with ISO 16889 and Dynamic Filter Efficiency (DFE) testing. Media is supported both upstream & downstream by an epoxy coated c.s. mesh. Our media provides high flow rates, low pressure drop and stable & dependable Beta x[c] rated efficiencies. We distribute high quality, American made replacement elements to fit any assembly. Contact us with a part number.
- 2.5u, 3u, 6u, 12u & 25u Beta x[c] 1000 rated efficiencies per ISO 16889 & DFE
- Stainless Steel Mesh: 25, 40, 50 60, 74 & 149 micron
- 150, 250, 450 and 3000 psid collapse rated construction per ISO 2941
- Integral By-Pass assembly is available on some series
- Operating Temperature from -45f to 250f
- Buna, Fluorocarbon, EPR & Silicone O-Ring Seals
- Hydraulic Oils and Fluids (all types)
- Turbine and Compressor Lube Oil
- Bearing Oil
- Gear Oil
- Cost Effective and High Value Replacements for Expensive OEM Elements
Get a Customized Quote for Your Project
Tell us about your project, and we’ll put together a system recommendation and send you a quote for your project needs.