Mitigate unplanned downtime and enhance the reliability and service life of critical assets.
- These robust vacuum dehydration and filtration systems are designed to rapidly remove free, emulsified, and dissolved water, dissolved gases and particulates from lube oil and hydraulic fluid.
- These oil purification systems feature Absolute rated (BETA 1000 per ISO 16889 3um, 6um, 12um, and 25um) filters both upstream and downstream of the vacuum dehydration process.
- These systems are designed to reach and maintain dryness levels to less than 20 PPM and ISO cleanliness codes of 16/14/10 or better.
- These systems include optional Laser Particle Counters that display real time ISO 4406 Cleanliness Codes and Moisture Content information.
- All our oil purification systems are offered with explosion proof certified components for service in Class 1 Div 2 or Class 1 Div 1 Hazardous Locations. NEC and IEC (ATEX) rated components are available.
Thermo-Vac Compact Models:
The Compact group of systems has processing flow rates available of 3, 5, 7, 10 and 15 GPM. These are ideal for lube oil and hydraulic fluid applications where reservoir sizes range from 100 gallons to 2000 gallons. These systems have all of the great features of our larger systems but in a more compact and economical package.
Thermo-Vac Gen II Mid-Size Systems:
Mid-sized Thermo-Vac Systems are available with processing flow rates of 15, 20 & 25 GPM and have a wide variety applications. Large hydraulic reservoirs, mid-sized turbine oil reservoirs, paper machine lube systems and refinery lube and seal oil systems.
Thermo-Vac Gen II Large Systems:
Available Options & Special Applications
- Thermo-Vac Systems are available with Varnish Removal Filters, Cellulose Depth Media Filters and other adsorptive selective medias.
- On-Board Batch Processing tanks
- NEC & IEC Explosion Proof Rated Components. Systems rated for service in Class 1 Div 2 and Class 1 Div 1 Hazardous Environments
- H2S Removal Section
- ASME Code Stamped Pressure & Vacuum Vessels
- Custom footprint and component orientation.
- Phosphate Ester Hydraulic Fluids (EHC Systems) and Skydrol Compatible Systems
- Electrical utility connections and services available for any area of the world.
- All Stainless Construction
- External Support/Cage Structure
- Roll Down Locking Weather Resistant Doors and Exterior Protective Panels
Custom features shown in the above photo on the left include components rated for critical service in a Class 1 Div 2 hazardous location. The system in the center is rated for service in a hazardous location and features our Sulfatreat H2S Removal Vessel. The system shown above and to the right has a specially designed built in processing batch tank.